Conference Day Two
8:30 - 9:15 REGISTRATION AND WELCOME REFRESHMENTS
9:15 - 9:30 CHAIR’S REMARKS AND INTERACTIVE REFLECTION ON KEY LEARNINGSCHAIR: Camilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
Each attendee will introduce themselves to 1 person whom they haven’t spoken to before and share the key learnings from the conference so far, as well as final questions they would like to be addressed before conference close.
9:30 - 10:00 F2F MARKETING AND HOW IT CHANGES WITH DIGITALISATIONCerar Yousif - Head of Global Experience Centres, Ericsson
- How can you use customer data to close deals in F2F environment?
- How do you use customer data to create more internal awareness on the right content creation?
- How do you manage with less OPEX and more output?
Cerar YousifHead of Global Experience Centres
10:00 - 10:30 A SHIFT TOWARDS INNOVATIONBjörn Thunström - SVP, Marketing & Innovation, Stora Enso
Hear how Stora Enso are building a new innovation strategy to add customer value and build market differentiators.
- Development of new service and product offerings and customer-centric services that provide positive impact to our customers’ business
- Designing the new innovation organization, as well as the new product management organization
- Recruiting talents to drive execution globally
- Building the new innovation management system, pipeline development, and sharing of best practices
- A shift towards a stronger customer innovation culture
Björn ThunströmSVP, Marketing & Innovation
10:30 - 11:00 NO MORE GUT FEELING - THE IMPORTANCE OF INSIGHTMoa Hammarbäck - Customer Service Manager, Linas Matkasse
Michael Harding - Head of Marketing, Zendesk
Jussi Toivonen - Partner Manager, Surveypal
8 in 10 customers say that they’d switch to a competitor due to a poor customer service experience. So, how do you proactively manage the customer experience in you service environment to keep your customers happy and coming back for more? Join us, in this session, to find out how to:
- Boost customer experience
- Give managers actionable insights
- Empower your agents to perform better
Moa HammarbäckCustomer Service Manager
Michael HardingHead of Marketing
Jussi ToivonenPartner Manager
11:00 - 11:30 MORNING BREAK
11:30 - 12:00 OVERCOMING ORGANISATIONAL SILOS TO ENSURE CUSTOMER INSIGHT IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF YOUR WHOLE BUSINESSJim Ankare - Head of Consumer Sales & Marketing, SF Studios
· Building an organisational structure to aid customer centricity and actioning insight
· Involving employees to ensure customer insight is at the centre of all our employees minds
· Examples of changes we have made through insight and the impact they have made on employees and customers
· How we, as a local business, utilise customer insight to grow and compete against global players
Jim AnkareHead of Consumer Sales & Marketing
12:00 - 12:30 HELSINKI AIRPORT PX STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENTATION FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGETimo Järvelä - VP, Passenger Experience & Processes, Finavia
Competition between airports is strongly increasing and Helsinki Airport’s strategy is to be the leading transfer Airport in Northern Europe. Helsinki Airport is expanding to serve over 30 million passengers year 2030 and passenger experience is one of the key drivers for the growth strategy.
Timo Järvelä from Helsinki Airport will highlight CX strategy and daily implementation in development of one of the best airport experiences.
· Turning customer insight into action
· Implementation of more intelligent processes to guarantee a smooth CX
· CX strategy targets for investment decisions
Timo JärveläVP, Passenger Experience & Processes
12:30 - 13:30 LUNCH
13:30 - 14:00 LEVERAGING DIGITAL TOOLS TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY, ALLOW TRANSPARENCY AND ENCOURAGE TRUST FROM THE FIRST INTERACTIONThomas Stack - Head of Customer Experience, Albatros Travel
Infinite online booking options have made the pre-packaged travel a vulnerable sector, prone to decline in the eyes of the travel community. Learn how Albatros Travel used digital tools and an internal focus on Customer experience to buck this trend while achieving the best result to date and even winning best travel agency in Denmark 2018.
- Leveraging customer journey mapping, digital tools and user-generated content to stimulate customer loyalty and boost sales
- Analysing customer touch points to identify areas for improvement
- Combining service design with customer data
- Creating an internal culture around Customer Experience
Thomas StackHead of Customer Experience
14:00 - 14:45 SCENARIO CHALLENGES: CONSIDER THE APPROPRIATE USE OF AUTOMATION AND IT’S CHALLENGESCHAIR: Camilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
In small groups consider the below scenarios and challenges associated, nominate a spokesperson to summarise your work at the end of the session to the audience.
· Impact of automation on customer experience – utilising it in process driven functions and/or as a customer facing tool
· Consider the impact of automation on employees and how to mitigate the potential negative reception
· Getting senior level buy in to implement automation
14:45 - 15:15 CLOSING GROUP DISCUSSION: HOW TO CREATE HIGH TOUCH HUMAN EXPERIENCES IN THE ERA OF DIGITAL CX?CHAIR: Camilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
Use what you have learns in the past few days to bring together both sides of customer experience – tech innovation and human understanding, psychology and compassion of customer interactions.
Brainstorm the answer to one of the most important questions for Nordic CX: How do we create high-touch human experiences in the rise of technology and automation?