Conference Day Two
8:30 am - 9:15 am REGISTRATION AND WELCOME REFRESHMENTS
9:15 am - 9:30 am CHAIR’S REMARKS AND INTERACTIVE REFLECTION ON KEY LEARNINGSCamilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
Each attendee will introduce themselves to 1 person whom they haven’t spoken to before and share the key learnings from the conference so far, as well as final questions they would like to be addressed before conference close.
9:30 am - 10:00 am USING STORES AS “EXPERIENCE CENTRES"Gina Azaric - Nordic CMO KICKS
How do KICKS utilise their stores as an opportunity for CX improvement through increasing customer engagement and personalisation online and offline?
· Identifying Millennials’ and Generation Z as a key demographic for growth
· Understanding their behaviour patterns and preferences to deliver an experience in store which is paralleled to the digital space
· The importance of personnel in differentiating yourself in the competitive market
· Driving traffic to stores and online through in-store events, classes, influencer meet ups and seeing the results in ROI and customer retention
Gina AzaricNordic CMO
10:00 am - 10:30 am OVERCOMING THE CHALLENGES OF CX WITHIN A LUXURY PRODUCT SPHEREWill Lockie - Global Head of Ecommerce Georg Jensen
· Challenges of CX at a global level
· How does CX differentiate in the luxury market and how to live up to the expectations
· Enhancing customer experience in ecommerce and retail industry
Will LockieGlobal Head of Ecommerce
10:30 am - 11:00 am MORNING BREAK
11:00 am - 11:45 am THE TECH FACTOR
With so many tech innovations on the market, it is crucial that you challenge their impact on your service delivery, budget and customer experience – are they worth your time and investment?
Take part in live polling throughout this session to ask the questions you haven’t time to ask to ensure you make informed decisions on your next investment.
The 4 solution providers will give you a 10 minutes introduction to what they offer to solve your customers’ pain points and open up the floor for challenges.
11:45 am - 12:15 pm OVERCOMING ORGANISATIONAL SILOS TO ENSURE CUSTOMER INSIGHT IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF YOUR WHOLE BUSINESSJim Ankare - Head of Consumer Sales & Marketing SF Studios
· Building an organisational structure to aid customer centricity and actioning insight
· Involving employees to ensure customer insight is at the centre of all our employees minds
· Examples of changes we have made through insight and the impact they have made on employees and customers
· How we, as a local business, utilise customer insight to grow and compete against global players
Jim AnkareHead of Consumer Sales & Marketing
12:15 pm - 12:45 pm REBRANDING OF ERICSSON OVER 2018 AND THE NEW VISUAL IDENTITY
- Sets of tools and the following analysis of the rebranding
- Changing publicly and digitally in the interest of the customer
- The importance of customer analysis in measuring the success of the this change
- Overall impact this has had one customer experience at Ericsson
12:45 pm - 1:45 pm LUNCH
1:45 pm - 2:15 pm IMPROVING THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY THROUGH EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENTJesper Ekman-Nielsen - Customer Director ISS Facility Services
Experience personalisation is something that associates with customer insight and data in the current digital world, however employees at the forefront of customer interactions play one of the biggest roles is creating and consolidating experiences for your customers. Employee engagement is an area that has had the best effect on CX for ISS, where they were able to combine the physical and digital tools to truly cater to their customers’ needs.
· A “low-tech” approach to customer experience and thriving in the digital world
· Building customer journeys based on human experiences
· Supporting the frontline staff to skills to deliver the best possible service every day
· Looking into the future: transition to data led CX – data protection regulations and other things to consider
Jesper Ekman-NielsenCustomer Director
ISS Facility Services
2:15 pm - 3:00 pm SCENARIO CHALLENGES: CONSIDER THE APPROPRIATE USE OF AUTOMATION AND IT’S CHALLENGESCamilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
In small groups consider the below scenarios and challenges associated, nominate a spokesperson to summarise your work at the end of the session to the audience.
· Impact of automation on customer experience – utilising it in process driven functions and/or as a customer facing tool
· Consider the impact of automation on employees and how to mitigate the potential negative reception
· Getting senior level buy in to implement automation
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm AFTERNOON BREAK – LAST CHANCE TO ASK YOUR PEERS, SPEAKER FACULTY AND SOLUTION PROVIDERS YOUR QUESTIONS!
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm LEVERAGING DIGITAL TOOLS TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY, ALLOW TRANSPARENCY AND ENCOURAGE TRUST FROM THE FIRST INTERACTIONThomas Stack - Head of Customer Experience Albatros Travel
Infinite online booking options have made the pre-packaged travel a vulnerable sector, prone to decline in the eyes of the travel community. How did Albatros Travel buck this trend and achieved the best result to date through enhancing their customer experience?
· Leveraging customer journey mapping, digital tools and user-generated content to stimulate customer loyalty and boost sales
· Analysing customer touch points to identify areas for improvement
· Combining service design with customer data
Thomas StackHead of Customer Experience
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm CLOSING REMARKS AND GROUP DISCUSSION: Balancing automation and humanity in the new digital era of customer experienceCamilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
Use what you have learns in the past few days to bring together both sides of customer experience – tech innovation and human understanding, psychology and compassion of customer interactions.
Brainstorm the answer to one of the most important questions for Nordic CX: How do we take on the automation of customer communication and customer insight processes, whilst making our customers AND employees cared for? How do we create high-touch human experiences in the rise of technology?