Conference Day One
8:15 - 9:00 REGISTRATION, WELCOME REFRESHMENTS AND EARLY INTRODUCTIONS
9:00 - 9:15 CONFERENCE OPENING AND CHAIR’S WELCOMECHAIR: Camilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
9:15 - 9:45 ICEBREAKER DISCUSSION: Why is customer experience key to business success?
· What sets apart a good customer experience and an outstanding customer experience?
· What are the most important things to consider when transitioning your business to be customer focused?
· How do we move CX to the heart of the businesses culture?
· What is one most important thing you have learnt whilst working within CX?
Form groups of 4 and work through the questions. At the end, each group will share their discussion with the audience.
9:45 - 10:15 NORDEA’S VIRTUAL ASSISTANT ‘NOVA’: THE BEGINNING OF AN AI ECOSYSTEMAnna Metsäranta - Head of Automated Remote Customer Experience, Nordea
A case study on utilising the latest AI and analytics innovation in the finance industry in order to improve customer service and advice solutions.
- Using intelligent automation for increasing CSI and reducing costs
- The impact of Nova on the employee experience and the customer experience
- What’s next? Being brave in the face of an automated future
10:15 - 10:45 LOOKING TO THE FUTURE OF CXSkúli Skúlason - Managing Director, Customer Service, Reykjavik Energy
- Bridging the gap to maximise the customer experience
- Recognising the parallels between the customer journey and the employee journey
- Humans vs AI/automation in the future customer service
- Futureproofing your employees skillset to deliver a effortless customer experience
Skúli SkúlasonManaging Director, Customer Service
10:45 - 11:15 MORNING BREAK
11:15 - 11:45 GREAT CX IS GETTING COMPLICATED. HOW DO YOU DRIVE ENGAGEMENT AND TO SUCCESS?Phil Durand - Director, Customer Experience Management, Confirmit
So many organisations now recognise that CX is the new battleground for differentiation. But our worlds are getting more and more complex – more data, more channels, more touchpoints. The challenge for CX teams is how we use this rich complexity to drive better customer experiences and business success. But before that, how do we engage the business?
Many look to technology as some kind of silicon bullet for driving engagement and uptake – the answer to all our problems – but are we right to put all our hopes and dreams into the hands of apps and dashboards alone?
In this presentation, Phil Durand, Director of Customer Experience Management at Confirmit will investigate ways in which CX professionals can get the balance right between the use of cutting edge technologies and the role of CX management as the linchpin in getting the most out of our people.
Phil DurandDirector, Customer Experience Management
11:45 - 12:15 BUILDING A CUSTOMER CENTRIC BRAND AT LYNK & COCecile Anthyme-Grahn - VP, Customer Experience, Lynk & Co
- Shaping the business around Customer Experience and Journeys
- Gathering insights through grassroots communities
- Delighting consumers with innovative experiences
Cecile Anthyme-GrahnVP, Customer Experience
Lynk & Co
12:15 - 12:45 DRIVING DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH ACTIONABLE LISTENINGKelsie Baher Nattrass - Lead Solutions Consultant, Sprinklr
Do you know what customers think about your brand? Do you know what they think your company stands for? Does what you think about your own brand even matter? Kelsie will deep dive into the topic of actionable listening to discuss the necessity of real-time, accessible insights in order to know and serve digital-first consumers.
- Your Brand, in Your Customer's Words
- Democratising data with a unified approach to Listening
- How Microsoft enables a customer-first strategy for B2B and B2C using AI
Kelsie Baher NattrassLead Solutions Consultant
12:45 - 13:45 LUNCH
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION GROUPS 13:45-14:30
ROUNDTABLE 113:45 - 14:30 AUTOMATION IN CX: HOW TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS? Anna Metsäranta - Head of Automated Remote Customer Experience Nordea
ROUNDTABLE 213:45 - 14:30 ADDRESSING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS: HOW WE CAN UTILISE DIFFERENT CHANNELS TO AID THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE? Magnus Cohen - Director, Customer Service & Logistics Arla Foods
14:30 - 15:00 CO-CREATING CX WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS: CASE FLOWABILITY WASHROOMJussi Leskinen - Director, Customer Experience Management & Operations, Lindström Group
A case study of implementing the common practices of co-creation and the journey of developing your services according to your customers’ real time needs.
- The co-creation process and things to take into account
- Development work with the customers and the lessons we learnt
- Creating CX through IoT and RFID technologies
- The impact on customer satisfaction and operational efficiency
Jussi LeskinenDirector, Customer Experience Management & Operations
15:00 - 15:45 THE TECH FACTOR
With so many tech innovations on the market, it is crucial that you challenge their impact on your service delivery, budget and customer experience – are they worth your time and investment?
Take a trip around exhibition space in groups to visit our sponsor booths. The 4 solution providers will give you a 5 minutes introduction to what they offer to solve your customers’ pain points and open up the floor for challenges.
Confirmit, Sprinklr, Zendesk, ZOHO
15:45 - 16:15 AFTERNOON BREAK
16:15 - 16:45 FIRESIDE CHAT: COMBINING HUMAN AND MACHINE TO PERSONALISE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCECHAIR: Camilla Moberg - Customer Experience Strategist Effectly
James Alexander - Decisioning Director, Sky
During this session, James Alexander, Decisioning Director at Sky, will discuss the journey Sky have gone through in implementing a more personalised customer journey as well as interact with the audience about their own experiences. Consider what questions you may want to ask in advance to get the most out of this session!
Why should we personalise? The benefits are potentially massive, but delivering on that potential is difficult – how has Sky achieved this by getting our approach & set up right.
There is so much excitement about AI and pressure to deploy – at Sky we deployed a pragmatic approach to combine human led and machine led intelligence to get the most out of both routes and deliver quick results.
It’s easier if your company is digitally native, but most of us have legacy communications channels – how has Sky aligned personalisation across old and new age communications.
James AlexanderDecisioning Director